The Aspire Nautilus coils can be combined with a wide range of Aspire kits and tanks including the Aspire K3 tank, Nautilus tank, Nautilus Mini tank, Nautilus 2 tank, Nautilus 2s tank, Nautilus GT tank, Nautilus Mini GT tank, Nautilus AIO kit. Available in a range of resistances, the Nautilus coils also offer the option of either a BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) build or mesh coils for a better flavour.
- Aspire Nautilus Replacement Coils
- Range of Resistances
- BVC Or Mesh Coil Builds
The wide range of resistances available also gives you the option of picking a coil that delivers your ideal level of vapour production. Lower resistance coils will produce a larger amount of vapour, which are ideal for DTL or restricted-DTL vaping, while the higher resistance 1.0 Ohm, 1.6 Ohm and 1.8 Ohm coils deliver a classic MTL vape. If you’re wondering about kit compatibility, we’ve included a full list below of recommended wattages so you can pair your Aspire vape kit with the right coil.
Nautilus Coils Recommended Wattages:
- 0.3 Ohm Nautilus Mesh: 23 - 28W
- 0.4 Ohm Nautilus BVC: 23 - 28W
- 0.7 Ohm Nautilus Mesh: 20 - 25W
- 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2s BVC: 18 - 23W
- 1.0 Ohm Nautilus Mesh: 13 - 15W
- 1.6 Ohm Nautilus BVC: 7 - 11W
- 1.8 Ohm Nautilus BVC: 10 - 14W